Minecraft LEGO set in Minecraft PE

Earlier I posted some pictures of my Minecraft LEGO set. I had mentioned at the end of that post that I would be trying to take that LEGO set and build it in Minecraft: Pocket Edition. Well, to the best of my ability, I did. The LEGOs weren't to scale with the actual game, which made it a bit difficult to get everything the right size, but I think it turned out looking okay. On the left will be MCPE and on the right will be the LEGO set.






Apologies for the slightly differing angles of the shots. The little network of caves underneath is also detailed, along with some gold here and there as well. Now that I've finished this project, I can rebuild the LEGOs into another Minecraft scene, which I'll turn into a blog post as well. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Minecraft servers list free registration with votifier and ip, sort filters by best MC top rankings. Submit your minecraft server to get more players online. Free Minecraft Giftcode

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.
    Minecraft Servers

    ReplyDelete