My app wishlist

Christmas is tomorrow in America! Every year, I get iTunes gift cards, so I always have a long list of apps waiting to be bought. This year, I have...



Geekbench 2 ($0.99)
"Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results."
I always love to see just how my devices perform, and Geekbench is the golden standard for iOS.








EyeStalk ($1.99)
"EyeStalk is an iPhone/iPad app that transforms your iPhone/iPad into the eyestalk from the deadliest pepperpot alien in the universe and the Doctor's most feared enemy."
I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, and this app looks like tons of fun and laughs.







iWork: Pages, Numbers, & Keynote ($9.99 each)
  
iWork is Apple's Microsoft Office, and is the best word processing, spreadsheet managing, and presentation making trio of apps on the App Store.

"An official Pokédex for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad has finally arrived!"
I swear, one day, I'll get back to playing Pokémon, and this will be incredibly helpful.







Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies ($2.99 ON SALE)
"Adapted from the best-selling console hit and built specifically for tablets and smartphones, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies delivers maps and weapons never before seen on mobile, and 50 levels of "Dead-Ops Arcade," a 50-level zombie gauntlet that provides the ultimate undead challenge for fans of Call of Duty’s signature zombie warfare."
I loved the first iOS CoD Zombies, and I can't wait to play the new & improved one, with Dead Ops Arcade too!

If you'd like to send some holiday cheer my way, I wouldn't mind getting a dollar or 2 appearing in my PayPal for one of these apps:
You might just see some of these apps in an App Store Favorite in the coming months! Merry Appmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment