Quick Update

Long time no post. School and the like has caught me up doing "responsible" things, so I haven't had much time to spend on here. Despite that, technology never stops.
One of the most anticipated jailbreaks rose and was toppled by iOS 6.1.3, the rumor mill is in full swing with the next iPhone(s), and I've become addicted to Pokémon again.
Hold on, Pokémon? That franchise for Nintendo systems for kids? Well, once upon a time, I was a kid with a Gameboy Advance, with my most precious Pokémon Ruby and Emerald versions. I've got the guidebooks, the movies, and more memorabilia than is probably good for me. As GBA evolved into DS, then DSi, my interest in Nintendo systems weaned along with my spending money. A couple weeks ago, however, I broke my years-long fast of Pokémon and Nintendo and bought a 3DS and Pokémon Black 2. I've always been interested in Pokémon's hacky side of things, as well as stats, and I've recently gotten into hex editing raw Pokémon data, but that'll be addressed in another post.

Informally, plan on seeing a bit more here.

4 comments:


  1. Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up.
    barneys discount code

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very innovative and informative post,
    Thanks for sharing with us,
    We are again come on your website, Thanks and good day.
    custom logo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very nice article i like your blog .....
    Buy logo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really was trying to find some kind of article like this on the internet & now I found it out thanks for sharing it with us!
    we have the best web designers & logo designers that can help you to grow your business are you guys interested?
    Online Logo Designer

    ReplyDelete