Jobs


(This is an email I sent to Apple in regards to Steve Jobs passing away. If you would like to share your thoughts with Apple, you can visit http://www.apple.com/stevejobs and email rememberingsteve@apple.com )
(I've also posted this blog on my normal blog.)
"Steve Jobs was one of the greatest business people that lived and made Magic in my generation, and countless others'. He and the company he maintained have had a tremendous positive affect on my life. Without Apple and him heading it, I wouldn't be the bright and technologically interested person I am today. "Normal people talk about things." Every other company has product conferences with people on-stage, talking about their product and what it does and how well it does it. "Great people talk about ideas." Jobs presented products by answering the question, "how will this help?" He wasn't always focused on each and every little detail of what he was introducing, although he covered them well too. He was concerned with what this means for all of us; what the ideas for this Magical thing could be for the consumer. He was a revolutionist in the world of modern technology, and the world bows their heads for the exit of the Magic Steve Jobs. I send my condolences to his family, friends, and everyone at Apple. This is an end of an era, yes, but the beginning of a new one. Let's make him proud, shall we? Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Sincerely,
 A teenager with an iPod"

No comments:

Post a Comment